Tuesday, July 1, 2008

If Life were so easy

If life were so easy

If life were so easy ,

and the passing time lazy,

I would sit back and see,

the sights that nature offers me.

The distant rising mountains,

that hold themselves as curtains,

though hide the life beyond,

present a picturesque background

The giant brown trees,

nodding their head in breeze,

whisper tales of the past,

that forever will last.

The ever ending green cover,

Sprinkled with raindrop shower,

looks lovely in the sunshine,

and the warmth flowing is divine.

I love the green and brown,

I love it all around,

the beauty captured at that instant gaze,

you know can never be erased.

In one single glance I would love it,

And forever shall I treasure it,

And for one long life it will remain,

To recall during great strain.

I wish I could sit back and see,

The natures ever binding beauty

But, life isn’t so easy,

And the pace of life just crazy.

No comments: